Hautework Knit Flex Suit Women's Coverall
This item is made on demand and can take up to four weeks to deliver.
The all new KNIT Flex Suit is unlike any other flame resistant (FR) garment on the market. It's the first of it's kind! We took the silhouette of the popular FLEX suit and made it out of our ultra soft, super stretchy, cooling knit fabric. Most women who try this on say it is the most comfortable garment they have ever put on! The KNIT Flex Suits are made using TenCate TECASAFE® PLUS knits with COOLDERM™:
- Inherently flame resistant: FR properties are built in, and won’t wash or wear out. Exceeds NFPA 70E PPE 1 and PPE 2 performance standards. Certified to NFPA 2112 and NFPA 1975.
- Comfortable to wear: Soft and breathable. Superior moisture management because of special wicking fiber. As easy to wear as everyday attire.
- Outstanding laundered appearance: Retains strength, shape and color after repeated launderings.
- Industrial laundering: First FR knit on the market engineered for industrial laundering.
- Excellent value: Long life-cycle and competitive price means lower cost per wear.
- COOLDERM™ Technology: Delivers all the attributes of the evaporative cooling effects of COOLDERM™ Technology.
- Fit: True to size.
- This garment meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and all components and designs are UL® Classified to NFPA 2112.
KNIT Flex suits are made to order in the USA and will ship 2-3 weeks after the order is placed.
Reflective striping and embroidery is available at an additional charge.
Please add in order notes if need to request taller or shorter inseam. Options include -3" to +4" on the inseam.